Apprentice - Bid Coordinator - Based in Redhill
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: 5 GCSEs, -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Bid and Proposal Coordinator within our Work Winning Team, based in Redhill.
This role with give you the opportunity to work for a market leading company, whilst gaining valuable skills and experience to ensure you develop to your full potential throughout the apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship - Level3 - Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator - the duration of this apprenticeship is typically 2 years
What you'll be doing
Role and Responsibilities
- Create new opportunities and manage them on the CRM database for all Regional opportunities and update daily / weekly as required.
- Digital Briefcase management and administration. Uploading of documents for Gate Reviews as required.
- Review, collate and save the following from previous PQQ and ITT submissions:
- Case study information
- Standard responses (HSQS/Finance/etc.)
- Team CVs
- Other standard responses
- Save all information in the Regional Projects a library.
- Track and log all client correspondence for each opportunity (TQs) on the clients online portals. Distribute to the relevant teams as required.
- Cover PA duties when the Regional Projects PA is on leave/off sick.
- Complete standard PQQ/ITT questions as required.
- Arranging kick off meetings for opportunities as required.
- Supporting Bid Managers as required.
Who we're looking for
- You will have 5 GCSE or equivalent inc. Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Have the ambition and motivation to work within the engineering and construction industry
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
Why work for us
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and whats involved in the scheme click here and you can also view the profiles of some of our current apprentices across the Group.
Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date applications are open until 29th May 2020, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible as CVs will be reviewed and candidates selected on a rolling recruitment basis.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer, is a Disability Confident level 2 Employer and a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
Balfour Beatty is a leading member of The 5% Club, which is now in operation in over 200 companies.
Balfour Beatty is the UKs largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change peoples lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and youll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors?