Graduate Job new
Assistant, Risk (Graduate) January 2020 - London
- Entry Requirements: An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent., BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: 30/10/2019
- Show Hide locations
To start your Crowe journey within Risk & Assurance, you would be part of the NFP business which is currently the No.1 provider of audit services within the UK.
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Risk & Assurance provide a range of assurance and advisory services to a range of clients, predominantly within the Non Profit space, as well as supporting a number of corporate and financial services organisations. The work is varied and includes outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, risk management support, technology assurance, cyber security, data analytics, data protection, Finance Function reviews and wider consultancy pieces. The team has experienced a period of rapid and sustained growth and is bringing in a dedicated graduate intake to work within the business.
You will work with our comprehensive portfolio of clients in Non Profit but also gain exposure to our corporate clients within Risk & Assurance to help broaden your experience. Given the work is a mix of core internal audit and advisory, there will be exposure to a range of challenges, working in a fast paced and changeable environment.
You will study via the ICAEW pathway and study the ACA qualification over 3 years:
- Your first year would consist of supporting a range of assignments, developing your core skills in internal audit and working on a range of reviews with the seniors and managers
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation
- Your second year will involve taking on more standalone and complex reviews, including undertaking a range of non-financial systems reviews
- You will use the experience gained in order to build wider relationships with the client organisations
- You would also provide buddy support to the new graduate intake
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Taking on responsibility for the planning of individual assignments
- Supporting the completion of tender submissions and identifying opportunities to support clients in their regulatory and compliance challenges
- Leading assignments on-site with the new members of the team, providing advice and support
- Sitting and passing exams
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW advanced level modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management, and a Case study
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A-Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths & English Language
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition, you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.