EY IT Risk Assurance - Technology Risk Programme
- Salary: £22,000 starting salary, increasing as the programme progresses
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 5 Years +
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent, .
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Help businesses raise their game in IT and data management in an increasingly digital world. Join the IT Risk Assurance - Technology Risk Programme and you’ll help clients reduce the risk of security breaches as you progress towards a professional qualification.
What is IT Risk Assurance - Technology Risk at EY?
Today’s organisations rely so heavily on IT and data that even the smallest mistake or security breach can impact their reputation or business performance. Working within the Assurance service line, we help clients spot and reduce the risks of this happening.
What will you be doing?
As part of our IT Risk Assurance - Technology Risk team you will be:
- Working directly with some of the world’s most prestigious organisations on key IT issues
- Analysing data to identify risks and improve processes
- Taking ownership for testing and reviewing the effectiveness of key IT controls
- Developing your team management and people skills
Qualifications you’ll gain
Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy with the ICAEW in England.
You’ll need a minimum of Level 2/GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language & Maths and to have completed three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts.
“What appealed to me was being able to gain experience, without having to go to university. It meant that I got a head start into working life and allowed me to know more about this industry and know what it is I want to pursue as a long-term career.”
Megan, IT Risk and Assurance (ITRA) Business Apprenticeship
*Up to the 30th September, some of our programmes will be opening for applications at differing dates. Where application submission is as yet unavailable, you can still register your interest on our careers site (via this listing’s apply button). We’ll then be able to remind you nearer the time when you can apply.