Systems Analyst Apprentice 1211-0001-00010790
- Salary: £296 p/w
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Entry Requirements: 5 GCSE's A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent, .
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
- Learning about new technologies that are being looked at within the team. These can vary from software off the internet to developing/coding a solution.
- Help cover other members of the team to reduce single-points-of-failure.
- Work with BAU (business as usual) tasks such as monitoring, reporting around initiatives that have been delivered into the business.
- Contribute to team initiative, which can be software, development
- Own and take forward initiatives and small projects. Which will be in the form of ideas raised by the business, where they can look for technology to help come up with solutions.
Your apprenticeship shall be delivered by a blend of classroom workshops/lectures alongside internal training and on-the-job learning, this will lead to obtaining your IT Level 3 qualification.
15 months fixed term
• Good grammar and punctuation
• Good verbal and written communication skills - clear spoken and written English
• Good analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – Intermediate level
• Team player – ability to work with others
• Some experience of communicating with a broad range of different people
• Confident and friendly
• Willing to learn new technologies and ways of working.
• Well presented
• Passion for technology and innovations in IT
• Ability and commitment to drive your development and apprenticeship qualification
The successful applicant will have strong communication and collaboration skills and excellent problem-solving abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 GCSE's A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent
Would be beneficial to have ICT or Computer Science
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to that specific role/department.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.