Health, Safety & Sustainability – Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 1 Year
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent, -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Health and Safety – Apprenticeship Programme
Do you want to join an award winning Apprenticeship Programme? Study towards a degree whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
As part of our Health & Safety Apprenticeship, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a qualification whilst learning on the job. You will gain and apply practical and technical knowledge in a range of different subjects and department areas allowing you to develop personal skills while interacting with people from all parts of the business. You will spend time learning about Health & Safety, Road safety, Energy and Environmental Awareness.
What you’ll do
As well as comprehensive on-and-off-the-job training and a competitive salary, our Health & Safety Apprenticeship will give you the experience you need to become a Health and Safety Advisor.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A-Levels or equivalent qualifications i.e. ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 3
- Hold a full driving license
- provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge and interest in energy management and Health & Safety and Enivironmental awareness
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and Customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded qualification
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, flexible and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
How to apply:
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today using reference numbee 005P6E