Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent , -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
What it’s all about
Our Associate Project Manager apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Project Management.
You could be placed in a range of exciting business functions including Marketing, Sales, Communications, Human Resources and more!
Every project needs to be carefully managed to ensure its success. An Associate Project Manager apprentice will demonstrate good planning, organisation, leadership, management, and communication skills to successfully support the implementation of a range of projects.
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 2 A Levels including level 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Project Management as well as being paid a competitive salary to complete your programme!