Graduate Job new
Assistant Audit London - September 2019
- Entry Requirements: An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent, BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
If your chosen area in London is within Audit, you will study the ACA route via ICAEW while working within areas of the business and clients such as:
- Corporate Audit
- Non Profit
- Pension Funds
- Professional Practices
We would aim to build you up year by year via our 3 year Level 7 apprenticeship route:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams.
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation.
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice.
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year.
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit team
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback
- Planning an running Audits
- Sitting and passing exams
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW Advanced Level Modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study.
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent.
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language