Graduate Job new
Assistant, Audit (Graduate) September 2020 - Thames Valley
- Entry Requirements: An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent, BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
- Thames Valley
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
If your chosen area in our Thames Valley location is within Audit, you will study the ACA route via ICAEW while working within areas of the business and clients such as:
- Corporate Audit
- Non Profit
- Pension Funds
We would aim to build you up year by year via our 3 year Level 7 apprenticeship route:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit team
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback
- Planning an running Audits
- Sitting and passing exams
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW Advanced Level Modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Why join Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.