EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
- Salary: Up to £21,750 starting salary
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 3 Years
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent, .
- Qualification Gained: Degree
- Show Hide locations
Applications for our 2019 programmes are now closed. Please visit our website to register you interest for our 2020 opportunities.
Start your tech career with the EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology.
You’ll gain real work experience, develop your digital skills and work towards a BSc degree – without the student loan.
What is the Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology at EY?
As part of the wider Technology team, this apprenticeship enables you to help EY and our clients find new ways of using artificial intelligence and other innovative technologies to improve their business. You can specialise in either software engineering or data analytics, and this will determine which business areas you join.
What will you be doing?
You could be helping teams to solve client problems using technologies like blockchain, or analysing huge data sets and building insights to present to clients and EY specialist teams. The work and clients will be varied, so you’ll gain knowledge and skills that will set you up for a rewarding career.
The work you’ll be doing could include:
• Designing, prototyping and building new tech solutions for clients
• Working in supportive teams in either Assurance, Consulting, People Advisory, Tax or Transactions
• Helping clients use the latest technology to solve complex issues like fraud
• Building data solutions to provide analysis on large data sets so you can share insights with clients and EY specialist teams Y
ou’ll be constantly learning - You’ll balance on-the-job training alongside studying towards your BSc. You’ll also gain a host of transferable skills, on-the-job coaching and support from a careers counsellor to ensure that you reach your potential.
If you’re passionate about technology and have achieved three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts, this apprenticeship is for you.
We close applications as soon as the set number of roles have been filled – so it’s best to apply sooner rather than later.