Leakage Field Technician Apprentice
- Salary: £12,433
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 3 Years
- Entry Requirements: ., .
- Qualification Gained: Vocational Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Do you want to work for an industry leading Company? Are you interested to know how state of the art technology can help reduce leaks in our network?
We use a range of traditional and up to date IT based leakage equipment and techniques to help us detect leaks in our water network, they dramatically reduce bursts and therefore minimise disruption to our customers. You too could be part of this industry leading team that is responsible for leakage detection and providing a first class service to our customers.
Through a combination of classroom study, exciting on-the-job training and support from an experienced mentor and team, our Leakage Field Technician Apprenticeship will support you to achieve a nationally recognised qualification. You’ll be part of a critical team who leads the way in leakage detection to ensure we reduce the time, cost and disruption for our customers and the environment. As such the majority of your work will be outdoors.
Anglian Water Services prides itself on carrying out an excellent customer service and as a fully qualified Leakage Field Technician, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leakage detection including sounding, correlating and noise logging
- Resolving leakage at customer’s properties
- Assisting other areas of the Business in resolving difficult reactive and proactive leaks both during the day and at night
- Leakage repairs
- Maintenance of all detection systems and equipment
You will be based across Lincolnshire.
The Leakage Field Technician role is multi skilled and varied, and you’ll be Anglian Water’s primary point of contact with the public.
So what do you need to apply?
- 5 GCSEs at grade A*- C or 9 - 4 (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- A real passion for excellent customer service.
- Enthusiasm and be keen to learn.
- A desire for hands on work.
- Natural people skills to work in a team.
Start date: October 2018
By choosing this Apprenticeship, you are opening the door to a long term and highly rewarding career at Anglian Water. Apply now!
If you are offered a job with us, you will be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to a criminal record check and a drug and alcohol test.
Anglian Water is more than just the UK’s largest water company. We’re one of the leading providers of water and water recycling services in the UK and our organisation is an industry benchmark for quality and customer service. But what makes us unique is our commitment to providing the development people need to make a real difference. Our career opportunities provide continuous learning and professional development within a challenging work environment which provides a vital service for our customers.
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.