EY Tax Business Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Up to £21,750 starting salary
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 4 Years
- Entry Requirements: If you’ve achieved three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent , by the time the programme starts, this apprenticeship is for you.
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Gain real work experience in the business world, take advantage of new tech and build the skills you need to propel your career, on this apprenticeship. You’ll create real change by helping local and international businesses find better ways of managing tax, all while you study for a professional qualification as part of your apprenticeship and progress towards becoming a tax advisor.
What is Tax at EY?
Tax affects every aspect of our lives and laws are always changing. We help local and global entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals and organisations from start-ups to influential multinationals, manage every element of their business’s tax.
What will you be doing?
You’ll develop your understanding of local and international tax laws, and gain a greater breadth of knowledge by:
• Specialising in one area of tax within UK & Ireland or Financial Services
• Working directly on tax reporting, technical research and data analysis alongside senior colleagues
• Building important relationships with clients
You’ll also gain a host of transferable skills,andreceive on-the-job coaching and support from a careers counsellor to ensure that you reach your potential.
If you’ve achieved three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts, this apprenticeship is for you.
We close applications as soon as the set number of roles have been filled – so it’s best to apply sooner rather than later.