Graduate Job new
Spring Vacation Scheme 2020
- Entry Requirements: AAB/340 UCAS points across three A Levels (or equivalent, To be on track to achieve a 2:1 or 1st
- Salary: £500 per week
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Show Hide locations
We have up to 10 places on our award winning two-week paid spring vacation scheme. Applications are open to all post-graduates and undergraduates who are able to accept a training contract in 2022, whatever degree discipline you are studying or have studied.
The scheme gives hands-on experience in different practice areas, where you will work alongside some of Weil’s most senior lawyers carrying out similar tasks to trainee associates. To help you get even more of an insight into life at Weil, there will be various talks and workshops to attend on top of the day-to-day work.
During the vacation scheme you will be mentored and supported, and your supervisor will always be there to provide constructive feedback and answer questions. You'll also have the support of a trainee buddy as well as lots of interaction with Graduate Recruitment. We also organise a number of social events, so you can get to know Weil’s lawyers and staff in a more relaxed setting.
Please apply by completing an online application form before 31 December 2019.
You will need:
- A real interest in pursuing a career in commercial law at Weil;
- To have achieved AAB/340 UCAS points across three A Levels (or equivalent);
- To be on track to achieve a 2:1 or 1st and
- To be able to commence a training contract in 2022.
Vacation Scheme dates
Spring Vacation Scheme: Monday 30 March to Thursday 9 April 2020.