- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: ., .
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Aldi is the fastest-growing supermarket in the UK today. We have over 9,000 stores (in over 18 countries) offering our wonderful customers the best quality products at a price they love. But it’s our people who make our business really special. We pride ourselves on being able to offer ambitious individuals a place to spread their wings and explore their true potential. Which is why Aldi is such a great place for bright young Apprentices.
There are two ways to join our Stores Apprenticeship. Either way, you’ll learn to be the face of the Aldi shopping experience and provide customers with the service, products and environment they expect. Whichever route you take, you’ll need plenty of drive and ambition to get the job done. If that’s you, you could make it all the way to Management level.
• No qualifications needed
• 12-15 months to complete
• Work towards Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Store Management
• GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
• Up to 36 months to complete
• Work towards Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship and Level 3 Retail Team Leader
• £187 per week
• Fixed 13-month contract, minimum 30 hours per week
• Full Store Assistant training
• Level 2 Retailer qualification
•Opportunity to progress to year two
Years 2 & 3 (Store Management only)
• £229 per week, rising to £279 in year three
• Fixed 24-month contract, minimum 30 hours per week
• Level 3 Retail Team leader qualification
How to apply