Facilities Management - London & Watford
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Entry Requirements:120 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved after 2017) or 300 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved before 2017), -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
- London and Watford
This role will be based at our client premises within London. Entry requirements for this role are 120 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved after 2017) or 300 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved before 2017)
Clients are increasingly taking advantage of Mace’s growing facilities management business, Macro. This has seen us apply our effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects, to help run a company’s property, from managing costs to maximising the workforce. We support clients to build new premises, optimise their existing properties or handle the everyday maintenance and services.
We oversee a wide range of premises on behalf of clients, from commercial offices and government buildings to cultural landmarks. Acting as either a managing agent or principal contractor, we build a service delivery model around the specific needs of our clients, taking complete responsibility of cost and service quality. Areas that we manage include catering, cleaning, maintenance and security – whatever a client’s needs might be. Macro is currently employed in sectors such as technology, industrial, pharmaceutical, arts and culture, and public buildings.
Facilities Management is essentially the on-going management of a built project after completion. This integrated multidisciplinary field is devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people and organisation.
As a Facilities Management Apprentice you will assisting senior members of staff with:
- Effectively implementing and managing the day-to-day delivery of facilities
- The management of people and processes
- Ensuring that services are delivered to agreed levels and standards
- Updating management reports and administrative documents
- Managing relationships with key client stakeholders and personnel.
In this role your people management and influencing skills will be strengthened as you work with a wide range of stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, and delivery service staff.
You will be supported through a Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management