Graduate Job new
- Entry Requirements: A minimum of a 2:1 degree, or equivalent from a top university, in any subject (actual or expected), B grade at A-level mathematics or statistics
- Salary: £30,000pa after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £38,000pa
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
Data currently presents the world with the greatest opportunities and with those opportunities, some of the greatest risks. Balancing both these elements is critical for modern industry to thrive.
We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping investment banks understand the true value of their clients: we have enabled a hedge fund to have a single view of all its research data; helped a fund manager shape its data architecture, increasing its performance; and enabled a large online retailer to implement and adopt a new data governance strategy.
You will be immediately trained by us, from the day you join. We fully prepare our people before they go onto a client site. From all the latest technology skills relevant to data governance such as SQL, Collibra, Informatica and Tableau to understanding the commercial landscape and the regulatory drivers which are influencing data governance.
Once the training period of 14-16 weeks is complete you will be working on client projects across the UK.
As a business analyst, you will get involved in:
• Defining the critical data strategy for well-known organisations by which the
different divisions across the business acquire, govern, and manage the
quality of data
• Engage in key business projects and workstreams to support the front-to-
back adoption and implementation of their data governance strategy
• You will form strong lasting relationships with very senior stakeholders to
ensure business functions are aligning with their data governance principles
• Even though you will be at the start of your career, you will be an integral
part of ensuring data quality and robust process for the whole enterprise.
What we need from you:
• Desire to work with diverse datasets from multiple sources to help an
organisation make better decisions
• Curious, analytical and great at solving problems that require insight and
solutions to data design and data infrastructure
• Flexible and adaptable communicator: you thrive in a diverse and
competitive environment and can provide a strong narrative to the
governance principles you are implementing
• Committed to producing high quality solutions: a clear logical thinker
• Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Send us your CV and a cover letter letting us know about what makes you tick