Graduate Job new
Assistant, Corporate Tax (Graduate/School Leaver) September 2020 - Midlands
- Entry Requirements: An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent, BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
If your chosen route is to qualify as a Chartered Tax Advisor, we will facilitate this by helping you qualify via the CIOT by studying the CTA. You will have unparalleled exposure to various areas within tax to ensure you are training to the highest level and achieve a well-rounded skillset.
These areas include:
Your route of study with be a succession of gaining the ATT Qualification and then the CTA route to becoming a fully-fledged Chartered Tax Advisor
- ATT Modules: Law, Professional Ethics
- ATT Exams: Business Tax & Accounting Principles and Corporate Taxation
- CTA Awareness paper
- CTA Advisory Paper 1
- CTA Advisory Paper 2
- CTA Application & Interaction
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.