Level 4 Business Analyst Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: -, -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
- Port Sunlight
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Have a passion for IT?
Enjoy solving problems?
Want to develop your IT skills in a global organisation?
Unilever have amazing Business Analyst apprenticeship opportunities within our IT function. With thorough training and a dedicated line manager you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – without any tuition fees!
Key responsibilities will include the following:
• Applying structured techniques to investigate wants, needs and problems and opportunities
• Modelling business situations with clearly defined boundaries
• Analysing business process models using different scenarios and different solution model.
• Identifying data requirements reacting to business improvement
• Developing solutions for increased business performance
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight, (close to Liverpool and Chester), Kingston and Central London
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
• Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language, Maths and ideally either ICT or Science
• Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
• Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems
• Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
• Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
Apprenticeship for Information Systems Business Analyst Level 4.
At the end of the programme, the apprentice has the option to register on the BCS Technician Register at SFIA (Skills Framework for the Information Age) Level 3.
18 – 20 months
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019