Warwick Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2019
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 4 Years
- Entry Requirements: ‘A’ Levels or an equivalent Level 3 qualification, -
- Qualification Gained: Degree
- Show Hide locations
Unlock the power of your mind
We believe powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your individual strengths to a career at Accenture and see how you can create change in the world around you. We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Explore the latest technologies. Solve real-world problems. Meet amazing people. Whatever your mindset, skillset or passion, you’ll find an apprenticeship programme to suit. With a high-energy, diverse environment full of opportunities to challenge, develop and inspire you.
Discover the unique power of your mind and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
Who we are what we do
We’re more than 469,000 people working in over 120 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 95 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm we need talented graduates like you to join us.
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will learn about Accenture and an introduction to IT infrastructure, technology and services. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest IT technologies and will have the opportunity to build specialist skills on the job.
Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our external training provider, QA, with a combination of on-the-job training, structured training and courses.
The four-year programme starts with the Level 4 Digital and Technology apprenticeship followed by level 5 and 6 to complete the degree programme.
Working with technical specialists supporting international clients and teams, you’ll develop skills and expertise in consulting, infrastructure and service management giving you:
- Learning and development of technical skills and knowledge within analytics, DevOps & cloud technology.
- Develop your ITIL skills and understand Service Management outcome benefits toto our clients.
- 1st and 2nd level support and administration activities for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems for hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Day-to-day, hands-on technical support of production and development systems running on multiple platforms.
- Working within a team delivering services to multiple clients and learning and using a variety of hardware and software products.
- Working on a wide variety of implementation projects including the build/test/acceptance of new systems.
- Implementing pioneering IT infrastructure solutions for our clients as part of a high performing team
- Designing innovative technology and infrastructure solutions to solve variety of our clients’ business problems
- Applying industry knowledge and expertise to architect and deliver IT transformation programmes
- Embracing innovation, positive disruption, creative thinking and using this to deliver outcomes to our teams and clients.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Accelerated to graduate salary in year 4 of the programme
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your studies effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt