EY Degree Apprenticeship in Business Leadership and Management
- Salary: Up to £21,750 starting salary
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 3 Years
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent, .
- Qualification Gained: Degree
- Show Hide locations
With an EY Degree Apprenticeship in Business Leadership and Management, you’ll gain real work experience within our Advisory Service Delivery business area. That means you’ll be part of teams helping financial services companies manage different risks and regulations while you work towards a BA degree in business leadership and management – without the student loan.
What is Advisory Service Delivery at EY?
Financial services companies have never been more scrutinised or more highly regulated. We help our clients manage issues such as anti-money laundering and cyber security, so they can focus on what they do best.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be constantly learning while helping deliver exciting, innovative client projects within teams that are shaping the future of business for some of the world’s leading organisations. It’s this combination of real-world experience and knowledge that speeds your progression to Associate level, then Executive and beyond.
• Study one day a week towards your degree from Northumbria University
• Get qualifications in areas such as anti-money laundering, cyber security or mortgage advice In addition to your degree, you’ll gain a host of transferable skills, receive on-the-job coaching and support from a careers counsellor to ensure that you reach your potential.
If you’ve achieved three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts, this apprenticeship is for you.
We close applications as soon as the set number of roles have been filled – so it’s best to apply sooner rather than later.