Salary: The average salary of a ShopRite employee is $12/hour, making $25,000/year. The highest-paid job is a pharmacist at $980000/year, whereas the lowest paying job is Front End Cashier at $17,000/year.
Full or part-time: Full time and part-time
Hiring Age: Minimum age for working is 16 years old
How to Apply at ShopRite?
ShopRite is an American retailer supermarket chain that was founded in 1946 in New Jersey. Now, there are 318 stores in the six states of the United States.
With over 70,000 employees, the store is still continuously expanding and has become a source of job opportunities for many people.
If you are interested in working here, you can apply for various job options via their official career website.
You can also fill the printable application form and submit it directly at the store. If you opt for this option, you are most likely to get hired.
Job seekers are also required to fill an assessment form to compare their responses with job requirements.
How Old You Must Be To Work at ShopRite?
The minimum age limit to work here is 16 years or above. Job seekers can apply for entry-level job opportunities as it’s an excellent place for young job seekers with an enjoyable and fast-paced work environment.
Job Requirements for ShopRite Application
The typical entry-level career options for job seekers are cashier, bagger, cake decorator, bakery, deli, seafood, meat department, and night crew clerk. Management or professional Job positions are pharmacists, department manager, and store manager.
You can work there as a part-time or full-time worker and get employee benefits if you fulfill eligibility criteria. Also, when employees are hired, they get paid training.
General requirements for a job at ShopRite are as follows:
- Candidates with restricted schedules are not preferred
- Candidates with good communication skills and winning personalities are preferred
- Entry-level positions do not require experience
- Candidates may require a high school diploma or GEDs based on the position
- Candidates for cashier position must have good math skills
- Candidates for bagger positions must be able to stand long periods of time and lift to 50 lbs
The employee benefits that you can get are:
401(k) retirement plans
Paid time off
Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage
Additional hourly pay for working Sundays and holidays
To fill online application, follow the given steps:
- Go to the company’s official career page
- You will see various types of jobs such as retail, corporate, distribution center, leadership. Click the “Apply Now” link for the job type you are interested in
- Enter your zip code or select state/city from the dropdown list
- Open the location where you want to apply
- Click the job for which you want to apply
- Consent to the company’s policy terms and click”Next” to go to the next section
- Upload your resume (tailor the information on your resume to fit the job requirements) and add your personal information and log in details tailor the information on your resume to fit the job requirements)
- First name
- Last name
- Zip/postal code
- Email address
- Best time to call
- Social security number
- Profile username
- Complete Disclosures, Pre-employment questions, Application information, and EEO questions section
Check the application status
Eligible candidates with good resumes get earlier responses from the hiring manager so prepare yourself for the interview. However, if you do not get a fast response, you should wait two weeks to get a response or visit your profile to check the status.