- Entry Requirements:
- Salary: The minimum wage of entry-level employees at Popeyes is $8-$10.
- View Profile
Popeyes is famous for its fried chicken with a strong dose of southern flair. This brand has been serving its customers since 1972 and now has locations in more than forty countries.
Applying online is the best choice if you are going to Popeyes. You have to login to the official website and accurately provide all your personal information on the application form. Please fill out the job application form and submit it. When you submit a Popeyes job application form online, it is vital to place a follow-up call within one or two weeks after applying.
The hiring manager of the company may conduct interviews depending on the staffing spot. Make sure to make a phone call to check in with the employer. This shows that you are an enthusiast to get a job at Popeyes.
Here are some job necessities you have to meet if the applicant wants to make a career at Popeyes:
- Applicants have to be at least 16-year-old for entry-level or 18 for management jobs.
- Good people skills are needed.
- You have to know how to take instructions, prepare food, cashiering, and keep standards.
- For the store manager spot, experience is a plus point.
- You must show a good work ethic and consideration to all the details to help workers perform duties effortlessly.
- You must have an ability to make the working atmosphere fun and friendly
- For entry-level positions, you must possess basic arithmetic skills, and map reading is obligatory.
- Applicants must offer excellent customer service to Popeyes customers.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Popeyes?
Popeyes is one of the popular fry chicken restaurant chains in the world. If you are looking for an entry-level job in the food industry, Popeyes is the perfect starting point for all of you. The minor age limit at which Popeyes hires is 16.
Entry-level job openings include store manager, shift supervisor, crew member, cashier, assistant manager.
How to Fill Out the Application?
- Click on the official job website of Popeyes jobs and open a new browser window.
- Applicants can use location or keywords to search for job opportunities. After entering the keyword, hit the “GO” button. You can also select the review of the corporate/restaurant career.
- Scroll down on the page to see the results. You can strain the results by location or category.
- Read all the requirements and job descriptions and then press the “Apply Now” button to the next section.
- Click the “Apply to Job” button to start the application process.
- Login to your account, and if you don’t have an account, make a new one.
- Press the “Create a Login” to create a new account. Choose the user’s name, security lock, ad password and press the start button.
- Enter your address, mobile number, address, country, email, education history, and employment background. You can quickly fill this application form in 20-25 minutes.
- Mention your accessibility.
- Give your E-Signature and check the boxes to agree to the terms.
- Provide the precise details like if you have reliable conveyance or not, if you are willing to attend team meetings, and more.
- After entering all the required data, you can now submit your application.
The essential springboard into the job market for school leavers, students and graduates. The AllAboutGroup have worked across more than 1000 campaigns with HR teams from over 250 firms over the last decade as their partners to help them solve problems across all parts of the recruitment process.