- Entry Requirements:
- Salary: The average pay rate at Kohl’s is $10.
- View Profile
How to Apply for Kohl’s employment?
Since 1920, Kohl’s department store chain has been found active across the country. Being one of the biggest retailers in the US, most people tend toward it when looking for a job.
If you have found interest in a retail business, Kohl’s career is the best option for you. As the largest retailer selling electronics, clothing, furniture, and various other goods, they offer different job opportunities such as POS associate, store associate, cashier, sales associate, and freight associate.
Applying online is recommended; for this, you have to create a profile on the company website. When you are applying, search the opening and choose the one you desire. Also, enter correct data about yourself, like contact information, previous work experience, and education history.
On the other hand, you can also download the form and submit it by email or in the store.
Kohl’s is the oldest store chain in the US, running about a thousand stores and continuing to grow. They create new entry-level job opportunities for millions of people.
The hiring manager at Kohl’s picks the selected applicants that fulfill employer requirements. Following are the job requirements you have to meet to get a hold of a position at Kohls.
- Have good communication skills. Meet and greet the customers with a positive attitude. Guide the customer to their desired product. You have to resolve customer requests and give an answer to their question with a friendly attitude.
- Kohl’s company prefers those applicants who know their products and know-how of fashion trends.
- You have to show professional behavior during interviews.
- Organizational skills and the ability to use your mind in an emergency are must have a job at Kohl’s.
- You have to pass drug screening for getting a position at Kohls.
- You have to be strong physically or mentally if you are interested in Kohl’s retail department store. Because for some openings, you have to do some physical labor as well.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Kohls?
Most youngsters who hope to get a position at Kohl’s may wonder, “How long do I have to be to work at Kohl’s?”. The minimum age to work there is 17.
Kohl’s career offers various types of job opportunities to the students if they want to get experience in the departmental business. You can get entry-level positions like cashier, sales associate, and cleaning jobs.
You can also get a position at the customer service department if you show some customer service aptitude during the selection process.
How to Fill Out Kohl’s Application for Employment?
Kohl’s application in PDF format is available online; you can fill out this form and save it as a PDF file. You can even print it out and send it to the desired email address.
Follow these directions to fill out the form.
- Download the application form and fill out all the personal data such as name, contact information, address. You can add both personal or home phone numbers.
- Give answers to the required questions so that the hiring manager makes sure your past is clean from criminal activity.
- Please choose your desired position and apply for it.
- Submit the hours you will be available for work. Fill out the chart in case of daily availability.
- Now select whether you want to work full-time or part-time.
- Give you experience in detail, age, and skills.
- You have to agree to a pre-employment drug test if you want to secure a position.
- In the end, sign your name with the electronic signature generator.
The essential springboard into the job market for school leavers, students and graduates. The AllAboutGroup have worked across more than 1000 campaigns with HR teams from over 250 firms over the last decade as their partners to help them solve problems across all parts of the recruitment process.