- Entry Requirements:
- Salary: Average hourly wage is between $10-$13.
- View Profile
How to Apply for a Job at Food Lion?
Being the fastest growing supermarkets globally, they offer thousands of full-time or part-time jobs to youngsters. If you are interested in working for Food Lion, applying online is best.
You have to fill out an application form for the job according to your desired location because every location is independently owned and has a different application process.
You can find many job opportunities at every Food Lion restaurant in the US. This store offers entry-level job openings. You can log in to their official website, read job descriptions, create a profile, and read reviews. It is essential to fill each part of the application for Food Lion with correct and current information.
You should contact the hiring manager at the food store after some days of job application submission. You can do this through phone calls, emails as well as in person.
Most people are looking for a chance to get a job at the most popular grocery store franchise in the United States. There are some job necessities you have to meet if you are looking for employment at Food Lion.
- It would help if you were a 16-year-old or above.
- Few stores may need new hires to pass some medical tests before getting a job.
- Previous working experience is necessary for managerial positions
- The culinary experience is essential.
- Communication and organizational skills are vital to getting a job at Food Lion.
- Applicants have to be good at math and computers that are necessary for these openings.
- You have to show great customer service skills and a stable work ethic.
- Food Lion is a company that seeks workers with outgoing personalities.
- You have to deal with the safety of food by following cleanliness standards.
- A college education is a must.
- Team management is essential.
- You have to be active and punctual if you want to get a job at Food Lion.
How Old Do You Have to Work at Food Lion?
Food Lion appoints minors of age sixteen only for entry-level jobs and reserves managerial positions for applicants aged 18 and above. Mostly, It is recommended to check the child labor laws of your state before you apply for Food Lion employment.
How to Apply Online?
- Step 1
Visit the official career website of Food Lion.
- Step 2
Press the “Search All Jobs” button.
- Step 3
Now filter the jobs by location, category, or keywords.
- Step 4
Read all the specific details of the job the system identifies.
- Step 5
Press the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 6
Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Step 7
Fill out the form with your personal information like full name, mobile number, postal address, email address, resume, etc., if applicable enter date of previous Food Lion employment, proof that you are 16-year-old or above, your legal documents as a US citizen, type of job you desire, working schedule, education history (name of high school, state, years attended), collage attended.
- Step 9
Enter your detailed employment background.
- Step 10
References with detailed information and contact details.
The essential springboard into the job market for school leavers, students and graduates. The AllAboutGroup have worked across more than 1000 campaigns with HR teams from over 250 firms over the last decade as their partners to help them solve problems across all parts of the recruitment process.