The Mercers’ Company is a livery company focused on being a philanthropic force for good. We have a rich history dating back over 700 years with philanthropy as the common thread between our past, present and future. Each year our aim is to distribute £15 million to charitable causes. Our giving is focused on Young People & Education, Older People & Housing and Church & Communities.
Internships & Placements
House Butler Apprenticeship
School Leaver Programmes
Salary & Benefits
£350.00 Per Week. Other Company benefits include:
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme and the Company pays 10% of your basic salary into the scheme, you do not have to contribute but may do so.
- 26 Days Holiday per year
- Ability to purchase up to an extra four days annual leave.
- Health insurance cover for employee and family (children up to the age of 18) – taxable benefit.
- Lunch is provided on site in the staff canteen free of charge
- Annual gym subsidy – 50% of membership fees up to a maximum of £1,500
- Death in service 4 x salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Payment of professional subscription
- Access to training and development
- Cycle to work
- Give as you earn
Interested in the Hospitality Sector
How To Apply
To Apply please send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org