All About UsAllAboutCareers is a social careers information website for everyone who wants to find out more about graduate schemes, apprenticeships, internships and other job-related shenanigans.
Terms & Conditions
- The term ‘AllAboutCareers Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘AllAboutCareers.com’ or ‘AllAboutLaw.co.uk’ or ‘AllAboutSchoolLeavers.co.uk’ or ‘MyCareerSpringboard.org’ or ‘AllAboutEmployerRankings.co.uk’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is 89 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BF. Our company registration number is 06527117. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright. Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Use of all parts of the site must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account. Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Forum posts and other comments within the website must contain no unlawful or objectionable content. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting any of the aforementioned websites you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No spamming or off-topic material. We don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your questions more than once or contribute off-topic material.
- No advertising.
- No impersonation.
- Deliberate misuse of the forum, blogs, comments, discussions or contact us facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
- We will send you regular updates via email. You have the options to opt out of receiving emails from AllAboutCareers Ltd or those we send on behalf of our clients.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else in the forum or on any other public part of the site (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have any helpful information to share that may or may not be deemed confidential, please inform AllAboutCareers Ltd using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on AllAboutCareers.com
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- The views expressed on the AllAboutCareers Ltd group of websites from members of the public and are not necessarily those of AllAboutCareers Ltd.
AllAboutCareers Ltd reserves the right to moderate all forum posts or comments that are submitted. If you fail to abide by these rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when using AllAboutCareers.com, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has not been accepted. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account. This action may include a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of the AllAboutCareers Ltd group of websites.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to any of the AllAboutCareers Ltd group of websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the AllAboutCareers Ltd group of websites, and if AllAboutCareers Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, AllAboutCareers Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
AllAboutCareers Ltd reserves the right to delete any review, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.