Buyers Administration Assistant - MenswearArcadia Group
Job TitleBuyers Administration Assistant - Menswear
Do you have a passion for menswear? Do you have your finger on the fashion pulse?
If so, you will love working as a Buyers Administration Assistant within one of our leading menswear brands, Burton and Topman. With menswear growing, our teams are looking for creative and passionate BAAs to join us.
At Arcadia, we know that graduates are the future, last year we hired no less than 300, and scooped the prestigious Target job award for our catergory. Know for giving unrivalled on the job training where you get to learn from the best in the industry.
Day to Day duties include:
- Crucial admin support to the buying team
- Fit Sessions
- Raising product orders
- Monitoring and updating the critical path
- Maintaining relationships with your team, Merchandisers and Suppliers
- Trend research
- Comp shops
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To combine creative flair, passion and commercial awareness
- Have great communication and organisational skills
- A fashion related degree as well as some buying working experience OR a non-fashion degree and a minimum of 6 months experience as a Buyer’s Admin Assistant
In return for your efforts we will offer you:
- A rewarding and progressive career within the UK's leading retail group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Up to 25% discount on Group merchandise
If you feel you have the energy and passion for the role, we would love to hear form you.
Job Type:Graduate Job / Permanent
Salary:£18,500 + Excellent Group Benefits
Apply:Click here to apply