Sales & Marketing ExecutiveLanguage In Group
Job TitleSales & Marketing Executive
EmployerLanguage In Group
The Language in Group was formed in 2010 through the amalgamation of three prestigious, privately-owned English language schools in London, Dublin and Totnes. Together the three schools provide year-round English courses to adults and out of season school groups, with additional summer junior courses in Totnes, Dublin and Cork. The business is largely seasonal, peaking in the summer.
Since forming LiNG, we have expanded our operations and increased our sales by some 30% in this highly competitive market. The group has also expanded its operations to include an additional summer residential centre in Cork as well as setting up new Teacher Development courses in teaching and CLIL across the 3 centres. Further plans for expansion are underway in 2012/13.
The Language in Group currently employs around 100 people in total at different times of year and offers English language courses to approximately 3000 people per year, coming from countries in Europe and from Asia, South America, South Korea, Japan and the Middle East.
To further our expansion we are seeking to recruit two new people to our sales team. You will be based in central London and will work alongside our Sales Manager, Sales Director and Marketing Director.
As a group we have high expectations of ourselves and our staff, and we are committed to the core benefit of language learning which brings people together and allows them to communicate and learn about each other. Belief in equality and the importance of education is shared by all our employees and customers, who work together to fulfil our mission.
Main purpose of job...
To generate partner sales for all Language in Group schools through developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
Based in Bloomsbury, London at the Language in London school, with frequent visits to other LinG schools and overseas travel. Time away will be about eight weeks in the year.
Key areas of responsibility...
- Manage and maintain existing contacts with partners via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Develop new relationships with partners through workshops and in-country meetings
- Liaise with schools to check on the progress of existing deals with partners
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sale(s)
- Identify new markets and new products and bring back information about future buying trends
- Represent the Language in Group at trade fairs, workshops and conferences
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Develop and maintain the language in Group’s online presence through social media and our own website with a view to producing more direct enquiries
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed sales targets
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
To apply please download an application form here.
Send your application form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type:Graduate Job / Permanent
Salary:£21,000 - 23,000 OTE with commission on sales above target
Apply:Click here to apply