Graduate Business ConsultantIBM
Job TitleGraduate Business Consultant
Graduate Business Consultant
IBM is one of the world leaders in IT Services and Consultancy.Our expertise in business and our track record of innovation mean we’re one of the few companies who can not only create innovative solutions for our clients, but also make them a reality – from intelligent transportation to smarter electricity management to data solutions that improve healthcare.
So come and use your interest in business and technology to tackle important, interesting and innovative projects for organisations, governments and cities worldwide.
Your progression from graduate to industry leader
Our graduate programme is designed and structured specifically to give you the skills, experience, exposure and development you need to become one of our future leaders in consulting, fast. You’ll be using technology to bring about big changes for the clients we work with – by looking at their strategy, processes, organisation, people or change programs. Specifically, you’ll:
- spend 3 months to a year in a variety of roles, such as solution delivery and assurance, analysis and project management
- gain experience from some of the country’s leading experts
- work on client projects that will stretch you
- benefit from world-class training and personal support from a mentor
- then develop into our next generation of advisors, business analysts, project managers, or industry specialists
Skills and qualities
We’re looking for people who’ve taken on difficult challenges – whether that’s to do with people, money or organisation – and who are also interested in how technology can be used to solve similar problems in the business world. To begin with, you’ll need:
- a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline: we work with a wide variety of clients in many different roles so we look for graduates from a range of backgrounds
- the flexibility to work at different client sites and IBM locations across the UK and sometimes abroad
- a way with people and a love of collaboration
- determination – to learn and to do high quality work
- broad interests
- eligibility to work in the UK
Join us. Let's build a smarter planet.
Job Type:Graduate Job / Permanent
Apply:Click here to apply