Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is reviewed twice a year.
We pay prospective trainees a maintenance allowance and cover tuition and examination fees for both the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course. In some cases we offer grants for other relevant postgraduate studies and language courses.
In addition, we award a £500 prize to all those who go on to achieve first class honours in their undergraduate degree after accepting our offer.
Salaries for our trainees as at 01 May 2011 are:
- second 12 months: £43,000
- Private medical insurance (personal and family).
- Money purchase pension scheme with life cover.
- Up to £2,000 interest-free loan on joining.
- Interest-free season ticket loan on joining.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar.
- Special membership terms for Virgin Active Health Clubs (one of which is a few minutes’ walk from our London office).
- Business travel insurance.
- Variety of entertainment benefits at London theatres andgalleries through our corporate memberships.
Starting Salary £38,000
Apprenticeship Places Not offered
Number of Employees 1200
One Bunhill Row
020 7600 1200