Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Our offer to you...
- To be part of the world’s leading professional services network and enjoy the benefits that come with that.Opportunities within each of our business areas: Actuarial, Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Tax and Technology.
- Work directly with big name clients where you’ll get to grips with the value they’re looking for by getting into the detail.
- Provide an environment where you’ll be able to explore new opportunities, to help you grow and find your niche.
- Give you access to be best learning and development around. Every graduate enjoys a structured career programme, and many join career paths that involve study towards a professional qualification.
What you need to bring to us
Your intellect, willingness to learn, ability to build relationships, put yourself in others’ shoes, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
- A 2:1 or above in any degree discipline (some programmes do require specific degrees)
- A UCAS tariff of at least 300 (or equivalent)
The PwC deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, and there are many to choose from, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. All whilst making an impact in a place where people, quality, and value, mean everything. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Ways you can gain work experience
No matter what year you’re in at University, we have many ways you can learn more about us, but most importantly, more about you. You can learn where your skills, interests and career goals would best fit. You can spend as little as one day with us, on an Insight Day, or if you’re looking to make a longer time investment, you could attend a six week internship, or perhaps an 11-month business placement. There are other work experience programmes too. Each with different time commitments to suit your needs, but all offering the same opportunity – practical work experience and an insight into our business. All designed to help you make an informed career decision. It’s worth knowing that last year over 90% of our interns successfully received a full time job offer too.
How to apply
We’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last nine years.
And we know that the skills and experiences you develop with us, will stay with you throughout your career. So join us, and we’ll help you reach your full potential.
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime.